Saturday 10 March 2012

One final Christmas present!

Yes I am aware that it is March, but I have only got the pictures of the finished product in position.


It is of course the book sling from Megan at Penny Carnival's free tutorial found here. I made it as a surprise present for my nephew who is a big book fan. I don't think any of my family was actually too overwhelmed by it as they couldn't really visualise what it was for. Now that it is up they think it is a great idea. It really matches the colour of my nephew's new playroom too.


Let me just say though, that those double curtain rings must be a USA oddity because it was hard to find them here. I had to buy them online and the shipping was more than the actual product.





And finally, an action shot. Just the right height Auntie Ash.


No comments:

Post a Comment