Friday 15 February 2013

Splurge Part 1

I have been very bad at updating my blog and I realised there were loads of projects that I have completed that I haven't blogged about. So the next few posts will be a splurge of all of them. Lots of pictures you'll be glad to know! Also I need to get that awful picture of a failed block from the last post off the top of the blog!

This Kobo case was a request from a friend and I just got some shots in before I gave it to her.


Isn't the button absolutely adorable?


Sorry this picture is a bit blurred. I was able to get some coloured elastic from this website. I think it really makes it - black or white would have looked horrible!


 I appliqued the patches on and hand sewed the message - Never judge a book by its movie.


Finally I quilted this squarish crossover stipple in turquoise thread.

This cover turned out so well I could not believe - my next attempt (which you think would be better and easier right?) for my Mum's was more awkward and did not come together as easily.

It took a few attempts to get right. I think I cut it too small - and then there is no going back. I don't even have a photo of it. You will have to make do with WBP (Work Before Progress!)



More to follow soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment