Saturday 4 January 2014

My first ever quilt retreat

This was held the last Saturday in November and was organised by the lovely Charlene.




 I didn't really know what to expect but it was a great day out. Charlene had arranged surprise treats all day long and so I can show you the goodies:


I got a gift just because it was my birthday in December - how good is that!?

The finished product and what we were all aiming for


And some of the work I did on the day - obviously still incomplete.







My table was kinda messy
We also got to try out the Accuquilt Go Cutter which was great as I've read about it online and really wanted to see how it worked in reality. I didn't realise you could even buy them in the UK. Charlene had all different dies available and I only wish I had brought more wonderweb.


Charlene's next day is all about scraps so I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment